We are looking for a skilled Carpenter/Joiner to be part of our team.
- A very competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to further your career
- Up to $2500 annual allowance towards tools
- To work with a fantastic team of hardworking and enthusiastic guys who enjoy a good laugh
We’re a mid-size construction company undertaking architectural new and residential renovation projects plus commercial fit-outs in the Wellington region. We take pride in the quality of work we deliver to our clients and owe our success to our open and transparent communications with clients and designers, our ability to produce work to the highest standard and our ability to provide innovative solutions as required.
Ideal candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Honesty & reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Be trade qualified or have a recognised qualification here in NZ
- Have a full set of tools
- Have an excellent work ethic with a focus on productivity
- Have a current driver’s license and own a reliable vehicle to get to and from work
- Physical fitness and interests outside of work are also very important
We are a multi-award winning company with a fantastic team of hard working and enthusiastic guys who enjoy a good laugh and we’re looking for more like-minded builders to join us.
Job location: Wellington, New Zealand