Join our award winning Wellington residential construction company and be rewarded with a..
- competitive remuneration
- vehicle, phone & laptop
- a variety of residential projects
We appreciate and will reward a project manager who is passionate about working with our teams to deliver quality residential construction projects cost effectively and time efficiently.
Your experience in the industry will be invaluable in helping advise on technical aspects of the job and finding innovative solutions to any issues that may arise.
We’re an award winning company undertaking residential architectural new builds and renovation projects plus commercial fit-outs in the Wellington region. We take pride in what we produce and the quality of work we deliver to our clients.
If you have….
- previous PM experience OR
- at least 5 years’ experience in construction and are ready to progress to project management
- technical construction knowledge and an understanding of New Zealand building codes and legislation
- a comprehensive understanding of labour and material costs
- great time management skills and attention to detail
- excellent communication skills – you’ll be working with architects, clients and sub trades
- the desire to analyse situations and find solutions
- LBP certificate (an advantage but not mandatory)
- a full, clean driver’s license
- and a yearning for change
Check out some of the projects we’ve completed here on our website or our facebook page and send a cover letter to me at firstname.lastname@example.org telling me why you’re the right person for this role . Don’t forget to include your CV.