ARE YOU A DRIVEN LEADER?
We are looking for a working foreman to run a team of men on primarily residential renovations.
- To run a variety of residential projects
- A very competitive hourly rate
- Reliable and consistent work and income
- To work with a fantastic team of hardworking and enthusiastic guys who enjoy a good laugh
We’re a mid-size construction company undertaking architectural new and residential renovation projects plus commercial fit-outs in the Wellington region. We take pride in the quality of work we deliver to our clients and owe our success to our open and transparent communications with clients and designers, our ability to produce work to the highest standard and our ability to provide innovative solutions as required.
Ideal candidates will either have experience in leading a team of men or are ready to take the challenge of moving to the next level.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Honesty & reliability are very important
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a small construction team firmly and fairly
- A focus on productivity
- Be trade qualified; LBP an advantage but not mandatory
- Proactive approach to Health & Safety
- Ability to deliver to schedule and work closely with Project Manager
- Have a full set of tools and excellent work ethic
- Have a current driver’s license and own a reliable vehicle
- Physical fitness and interests outside of work are also very important
We are a multi-award winning company with a fantastic team of hard working and enthusiastic guys who enjoy a good laugh and we’re looking for more like-minded builders to join us.
Job location: Wellington, New Zealand